Friday, July 6, 2012

ROAD TRIP!!!

one of the other reasons i wanted to do this blog is to document my completely random, often spontaneous and always quirky adventures... plus... i'll be sharing with you all the "projects" i'm always working on!  i have a love for anything and everything crafty!  therefore, pinterest... oh sweet pinterest... how you suck me in and inspire me all at the same time... has become my newest addiction!!! 

today, i'm on a mission to buy Annie Sloan paint.  why?  cause i keep hearing how awesome it is!!  and because i have the BESTEST husband in the world... he's building me a giant farm table tomorrow!!!  clearly, Annie Sloan paint and wax is what i need to paint it and of course, only TWO, yes TWO places in all of indiana sell it!!  one is in peru and one is... somewhere i've never heard of even farther than peru... sooo, the kids and i are headed to peru in a little bit!!  when i told them my plan the other day, lex says to me "we're driving to south america to buy paint?!?"  PRICELESS!! 

on our way, we will be looking for garage sales... flea markets... and anything else quirky that catches our eyes!!  hopefully i'll remember to document all our fun by taking pictures, but regardless, i will for sure share all the details of our adventure to peru!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment