Thursday, July 5, 2012

Here I go!

i keep tripping up on all these amazing blogs on pinterest and it just makes me need my own!!  i tried this once before, and i believe my children would describe it as an "epic fail".  so i'm going to try again!  i'm not sure i'm doing it right tho... i want it to be cool, and have different sections to where you can click and see "all about us" or "look at house messy our house is" or "stalk us because i've posted way too many pictures leading you to where we live"... you get the picture.  so if anyone reading this knows how to do that... help a sister out!!!

mike, my super fantastic husband has asked me a couple of times why i don't write a book.  i've in turn explained, i can't get my thoughts organized enough!  and as i sit here to blog, i find myself having the same problem!  i really do have alot to say, i just don't know where to start!!  so i guess, there will just be a lot of blogging in my future to get it all out!

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot to say? that shocks me... lol I too have epic failed at the blog thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! me... talk alot... who knew!
    i'm going to try really hard this time!

    ReplyDelete