Monday, December 30, 2013

another Underwear story?!?!?!?

maybe you read my first underwear story:  30 pairs of underwear...  if not, to sum it up:  everyone in my family needs a Bunch of underwear to relieve the LAUNDRY PRESSURE i feel!

well, i'm the worst offender of this rule.  and it drives my husband batty that i won't just go out and buy some underwear!  for some reason, i hate spending money on that... tho underwear are seemingly a necessity... i don't know what's wrong with me!

so for Christmas, my loving thoughtful husband put a pack of underwear in my stocking!!  :)
thanks babe!!

a couple of thoughts on my new underwear:

1.  hipsters... thats a good style.  very practical.

2.  my husband flatters me... they're about a size too small.  they will fit perfectly after i hit the gym!! 

now...  here's where its about to get REAL UP IN HERE!  you may want to stop reading now...

i am SERIOUSLY behind on laundry.  so here's my thought process this morning:

oh no!  i don't have clean underwear!!!
what am i gonna do?!?!
ugh, i guess i could wear one of brittin's again.

STOP!  if you know me, you're thinking... "but Brittin's 9!?!?"  ok, well, the last time i bought HER underwear, i bought them a size too big... so she's not wearing them yet, and if i breathe just right and twist to the left, they stretch right out!!!

i really don't want to wear britt's underwear!!
WAIT!!!  mike got me NEW underwear!!!!
i don't care that i haven't washed them yet!!  i am going to wear them!!

so i go... grab the pack... open it up... take out the first pair.
my immediate thought:

hmm.... these seem a bit big... and don't look like hipsters... but honestly, they DO look comfortable... a bit like "granny panties"... oh well.

then i look at the tag!  yeah, they look a bit big because they're a 3X!!!  and NOT hipsters!! 
don't think for a second i didnt contemplate trying them on!!  it actually did run through my little head! 

so this is the picture i sent mike this morning! 
 the REAL underwear on the LEFT, mystery underwear on the RIGHT!!!

we got a good laugh!!  and i hope you did too!  after all, what's a good underwear story among friends... and the entire Internet?!?!?

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg this is funny! Funny because I can relate with the washing and the things we have to do to get around not having the right clothes to wear lol.
    Do you wash and return your daughters underwear to her draws afterwards or keep em for yourself from then on?
    It is amazing how much little undies can stretch when you really need them to, I find they don't always stretch back though!
    Also, have you reached the magic 30 pairs of underwear for each family member yet?

    ReplyDelete