Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ANOTHER "teenager"! Brady Collin

brady collin gonser
july 17, 2000
my first biological child
my only son
melted my heart then...
still melts my heart today
<3 <3 <3
 
July 17, 2000
born at 33 weeks
  3 lb  2 ozs.

when i brought him home, he was 3 lbs 11 ozs.




this was always one of my favorite pics!!
 








brady wore this swimsuit from 8 months old until he turned FIVE!!!

 

brady... 1 year old
 
where did the time go......

brady... 13 years old!!!



he may try to hide it... but brady is actually one of the sweetest, most considerate people i know.  for a long time, it was just the two of us... and he got used to "taking care of mom"... now when mike's on a business trip he does the same thing!  last night he brought me my night time meds.... he cleaned the kitchen... changed light bulbs... i just love that kid :) 

there are times i want to .... spank him... ground him... whatever!!  but for every headache he gives me, i get three smiles and five laughs! 

he's so much like me.  i think that's why we're so close.  and that's why as he's entered this phase of INDEPENDENCE, i've been so devastated!  and i REALLY don't like to think about him going to college in five years!

where did the time go??  it flew by!

i love you brady collin!

No comments:

Post a Comment