Friday, August 24, 2012

God has NO limits!!!

i don't know what my deal is... but some days i just get totally down on myself.  this morning was one of those times. 

i was thinking about my furniture project... i started this for a couple of reasons:
1.  it's a GREAT outlet for my creative side.
2.  who doesn't want to make alittle extra money?!?!  and for the next year, the money we make reselling furniture is going toward our Mission Trip to Mexico.

i'm not the most patient person in the world, so i guess i was disappointed because i have three pieces done and NONE SOLD!  so i sat at work, beating myself up.  i kept thinking "i'm trying to make things BETTER for our family, but all i'm doing is DRAINING us!!"  mike is so good about supporting me and "ideas" and the thought of letting him down was crushing to me!! 

while doing one of my facebook "scroll throughs" i read something:

"When you take the limits off of God, you will see God amaze you with His goodness."  Joel Osteen

man i needed that!!!!  so i took a few minutes to apologize to God and get my head right.  and i started my brainstorming again for the furniture plan.  it wasn't even an hour, and i got TWO calls about two different pieces we have for sale!! 

i'm happy (and sad) to say Olivia now has a new home!!  she will be living at a lake cottage in Rome City IN!!  and, her new mom may come back for brady's coffee table/bench!! 

so... when you're feeling discouraged.... remember, God has a plan for you!!  And He has NO limits!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment